AECI in Association with Epcams Estimating and Training Services are delivering a suite of commercial training programmes nationwide. The training is specific to the commercial aspect of electrical contracting.
The three module course covering pricing, and two estimating modules is continuing after Christmas. It will be in Bray, Enniscorthy, and Waterford in January and in Cork, Killarney and Limerick in February. The course will continue at other centres throughout the country in spring and into summer 2017. There has been great interest in this training course and feedback from the participants has been excellent.
Other training modules will be coming on stream throughout the spring and summer 2017 and will include preparation of interim claims and final accounts, managing and controlling project costs, running a successful electrical contracting business, know your contract, the Construction Contracts Act, completing prequalification documents and BCAR Building Control Amendment Regulations. The contractual training will be provided by a firm of internationally renowned Construction Contract Consultants.
Other Upcoming Seminars & Courses:
- Tender Team – Seminar on completing Prequal Documents (QW3 Form).
- Health & Safety training.
- Managing Safely in Construction (MISC)
- Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PICS)
- And other related Courses
- Fire Alarm Systems design & maintenance Course.
- Emergency Lighting Systems design & maintenance Course.
- Q C Course – Verification & Certification.
- HR / IR “Employment Law Best Practices”
For further information and booking, please contact Chris or Erika at 01 6102715