Primary Job Function:
We a currently recruiting for a new role for our Warehouse. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is customer focused and interested in assisting and implementing quality and process improvements within a fast-paced environment.
We require a person to join our current team to oversee the day to day duties. This will include ensuring all Customers are dealt with in an accurate and timely manner. Communicate and liaise with all other Internal Departments and Branches efficiently and effectively.
Key Results Areas (K.R.A.’s):
Reporting to the Logistics Manager the responsibilities will include:
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse procedures
- Ensure all health and safety procedures including Covid-19 guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide a hands-on leadership approach.
- Ability to assign staff daily tasks and monitor, measure and report results
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a team lead or supervisory position.
- Understanding of continuous improvement and the ability to implement and drive the process
- Ability to prioritise workload and direct staff in the same manner.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ensure all deliveries are despatched accurately within allocated time
- The ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard
- Understanding and working knowledge of Six Sigma is an advantage
- Must have the ability to adapt and make decisions in a fast paced environment
LOCATION: Tallaght, Dublin 24
HOURS: Fulltime (Monday to Friday)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Fork Truck Driving Licence an advantage
- Excellent time management skills and ability to drive the team
- Ambition and drive essential
- Flexibility required
- Experience with Excel an advantage
- Additional training will be provided
SALARY: In line with experience
START DATE: TBC
CONTACT: Email: Button below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.