Excel Electric Group, are a leading manufacturer and distributor of Cable Management Systems, located in Bluebell, Dublin.
We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager. The successful candidate should have a track record in warehousing and distribution.
Electrical trade counter experience with knowledge of Cable Management and electrical products an advantage.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Supervising day-to-day shipping schedule of Picking, Packing & Shipping.
- Responsible for day-to-day work direction of Warehouse Operatives.
- Manage quality of distribution services, ensuring timely despatch of all orders.
- Encourage zero defect attitudes in team members.
- Input to process improvements and cost reduction schemes.
- Accountable for stock accuracy.
- Promote safe work environment by leading by example and by on-the-spot correction of non- conformance.
- Ensure all orders are checked before despatch.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Notifying Transport carriers of orders ready for despatch.
- Serving customers at Trade Counter.
- Dispute Management: Assist with root cause analysis of complaints and corrective actions.
- Matching supplier invoices with delivery dockets & purchase orders.
- Ensure adherence to safety regulations.
- Minimum level of Education: Leaving Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical and methodical approach to work.
- Identifies opportunities and problems and takes responsibility for needed actions.
- 3-5 Experience in similar role.
- Forklift licence.
- Fluent in English – Spoken and written.
A competitive remuneration package is being offered.
Click on the “Apply for job” button below and attach your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.