Excel Electric Group are a leading manufacturer and distributor of Cable Management Systems, located in Bluebell, Dublin.
The successful candidate should have a track record in customer services or electrical trade counter experience.
Knowledge of Cable Management and electrical products is an advantage.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate processing of Customer Sales Orders.
- Liaise and work closely with Sales and Warehousing teams.
- General office duties filing, faxing and emailing.
- POD scanning: ensuring all POD’s are scanned and available for Customer Services/Cust.omers.
- Dispute Management: Assist with root cause analysis of complaints and corrective actions.
- Serving customers at Trade Counter.
- Matching supplier invoices with delivery dockets & purchase orders.
- Ensure adherence to safety regulations.
- Minimum level of Education: Leaving Certificate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical and methodical approach to work.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Electrical trade counter sales an advantage.
- Identifies opportunities and problems and takes responsibility for actions required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in order administration.
- Fluent in English – Spoken and written.
A competitive remuneration package is being offered.
Please forward your CV by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.