Due to continued growth, Edmundson Electrical Glasnevin, Irelands Premier electrical wholesale distributor are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated person for the role of
WAREHOUSE / DRIVER
Duties: Pick, check, double check all order for delivery and ensure high level of accuracy is maintained.
- Loading and unloading freight vehicles, with counter balance FLT.
- Stock put away to storage locations in the warehouse.
- Picking and packing of orders from stock, on a FIFO basis, with a high level of picking accuracy.
- Prepare orders for dispatch, to include building pallets.
- Data entry of transport bookings on freight system.
- Arranging collection/deliveries.
- Liaising with internal departments, including operations.
- Stock taking and regular cycle counting.
- Housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Constant communication with the warehouse manager to ensure and efficient safe clean working environment.
The successful applicant will have:
- must have excellent communication and organizational skills together with the ability to work as part of a team and be computer literate.
- A Full clean driving licence would be essential.
- Must be an extremely motivated individual always striving for better and Must be flexible in all aspects.
- experience of working in a busy warehouse environment desirable.
- Passion to learn and develop new skills,A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude is essential.
- A willingness to start at the bottom and learn and each aspect of the industry.
- A proactive approach always looking for better ways of working.
- The willingness to go that extra mile in this busy industry .
- forklift licence, safe pass or manual handling certs an advantage.
- Salary DOE.
- Unique uncapped profit share structure.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme.
Applications should be sent vis email. Click on the “Apply for job” button below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.