To manage incoming telephone enquiries and provide customers with pricing, technical and logistical support. Represent Garo in a positive, helpful, and professional manner that reflects our brand in a positive light that promotes repeat enquiries and future business. Mentoring junior members of the sales teams on sales techniques and best practices for account management.
- Develop opportunities with new and existing customers, fostering strong relationships with account holders and decision makers in order to increase the product mix sold to deliver a comprehensive and effective service to our customers.
- Mentoring of junior team members, encouraging a positive and proactive team culture.
- Appropriate use of the CRM, internal databases and leads generated by our marketing team software to identify potential targets and new opportunities.
- Ensuring initial enquiries have been documented and new business profiled to mitigate loss of potential clients to competitors.
- Support Increase in turnover in line with the company sales plan.
- Routinely drive monthly promotional offers with customers.
- Maintain contact with line manager, sharing feedback and customer sentiment with other office staff and external teams as required.
- Assist external sales staff with management of existing customers and new customers.
- Identify opportunities to provide support to key customers around training on our E-mobility and distribution products.
- Provide timely quotes and follow up with a view to winning new business, monitor and update all projects on the CRM system.
- Working with relevant departments to ensure the smooth progress of orders and timely delivery of goods.
- Excellent telephone manner to compliment strong written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and organised individual with good use of initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Resilient and determined to succeed in a competitive, challenging environment.
- Computer literacy and comfortable in the use of software packages such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Motivated to develop a clear understanding of our product ranges to the level that you can highlight how our products are superior compared to our competitors.
- Always present a positive picture of Garo.
- A team player who enjoys meeting personal and organisational goals
- Experience of office-based environment would be preferrable but not essential.
Proven track record of meeting KPI’s and targets while ensuring customer satisfaction is a priority.
Candidates who have working knowledge/experience in the electrical supplies industry would have a distinct advantage in their application.
Previous experience using SalesForce and product knowledge of Glenigans database would also be considered advantageous in your application.
This is a permanent position with full benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Business Development
Reports to: Internal Sales Manager
Benefits: Competitive salary, quarterly incentive programme, pension scheme, free on-site parking
For more information on the role or to apply for this position please contact us by clicking on the “Apply for job” button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.