(Panel Builders & Distributors)
To work mainly with Panel Builder Partners, Distributors and Electrical Contractors the successful candidate will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Develop professional and respectful relationships and become the primary Hager contact for Panel Builder customers. (nationally) and select distributors (predominantly Leinster area)
- Work with and support Hager Panel Builder Partners and Distributors to deliver our annual Sales Budget.
- Develop relationships with electrical contractors and create project pipeline and delivery through CRM.
- Stock profiling and management for all supporting customers.
- Stock returns and cleanses are handled in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Non-stocking distributors and potential new customers are to be identified and targeted.
- Product awareness (training) to basic / intermediate level for distributor staff.
- Organise contractor training events, facilitated by the distributor, especially when new products are launched or regulations are changed.
- Attend industry events / trade shows as required and relevant to the area.
Planning and Organising
- To ensure efficient and effective use of available selling time.
- Through regular monitoring and call planning maintain an effective calling pattern on the customer base using careful time management to gain the maximum result from the resources employed.
- Maintain accurate customer records of individuals, positions of each customer together with current market and competitor information.
- All visits to be recorded via CRM.
- To complete and submit all reports and information requests as directed.
- Both local net, profile and day-to-day pricing carefully managed to maximise profitability.
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of all Hager Ieland company products across all brands.
- Ensure applicable product and product application know how.
- Continually update personal knowledge through continued and focused self- learning e.g. reading and liaising with colleagues.
- Identification of personal training needs.
- To be aware of local competitor activity and products.
What we offer
- Industry competitive salary.
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone.
- Option to join Hager Ireland pension scheme.
- Option to join Hager Ireland health insurance policy.
E-mail CV by clicking on the “Apply for job” button below…
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.