To technically support the sales of Hager brand products through increased awareness, understanding and application of our electrical distribution system and wider product portfolio.
- Provide telephone technical support to customers in a professional manner.
- Provide on and off-site technical support to Hager sales staff and customers.
- Provide assistance to sales teams and customers with the creation of drawing take-offs, consumer unit designs and subsequent maintenance of associated files.
- Assist marketing with market research and catalogue proof reading etc.
- Ensure our offer is compliant to the latest electrical product standards.
- To develop and maintain an excellent understanding of all company products across all brands.
- To continually update personal knowledge of Electrical regulations and standards through continued and focused self-learning e.g. Reading and liaising with colleagues.
- To identify personal training requirements.
- To be aware of local competitor activity and products.
Customer and Hager employee technical and product training
- To coordinate the production of new training materials through the technical engineers & product marketing managers.
- To develop and deliver a program of training modules to develop required technical competences.
- To promote, develop, organise, deliver and manage seminars in line with sales area requirements in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Identify nationwide training requirements through discussion with sales team and customer base.
- Deliver quality training modules on Hager brand products and associated technical subjects.
- Coordinating with marketing to ensure adequate stock levels of all training materials including literature.
Communication and Administration
- To provide all written communication to customers in a professional manner and within the agreed timescales.
- To complete records and reports required by the Management for effective internal communication.
- To adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times.
- To communicate regularly with members of the team, to ensure full awareness of day-to-day business to achieved.
What we offer
- Industry competitive salary.
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone.
- Option to join Hager Ireland pension scheme.
- Option to join Hager Ireland health insurance policy.
E-mail by clicking on the “Apply for job” button below…
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.