We are looking for an experienced internal sales administrator to help organise and coordinate the daily sales activities. Working as a part of a sales team on large construction projects, you will help the business reach expected sales targets, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within the limits. You will ensure all orders are processed within the given time frame, in accordance with internal procedures.
- Managing the sales process from start to finish from order to delivery. Interacting with customers and suppliers, as necessary.
- Liaising with customers, internal colleagues and suppliers via phone and e-mail.
- Enter customer orders and monitor orders whilst ensuring accuracy and efficiency of product and margin.
- Collaborating with internal colleagues – Solution Managers, Warehouse Team, Accounts Team etc. to ensure any queries are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Champion of the internal sales and CRM system – Salesforce. Collaborating with internal Salesforce users to ensure all data is correct and maintained within the system.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous internal sales experience is required
- Previous experience in an electrical goods / construction sales desirable but not essential
- Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
- Sage Experience
- Implement new processes and continuously Improving current structures.
- Ensure compliance with all company Health & Safety policies
- Effective team working
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- IT literate with good MS Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.