Sales Account Manager
- Promoting and selling the range of Low Voltage Switchgear, PV Panels, Consumer boards and other related products to CHINT’ s growing number of Electrical Wholesale partners throughout the country.
- The successful candidate will spend up to 65% of their time meeting with customers at their premises, building relationships, processing orders, and delivering exceptional customer service.
- The role will also include running marketing campaigns and promotional events to support CHINT sales through our partners.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have some experience in a similar position and possess a good working knowledge of electrical switchgear products.
- We will also consider a candidate who is a qualified Electrician and looking for a career change into a sales position.
- Outgoing personality, confident, excellent listening skills, ambitious with clearly defined personal goals.
- An absolute team player who takes full responsibility for their success and goes above and beyond to support their colleagues.
- Full clean driving license.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications, Word, Excel and Windows.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Chint Ireland offers excellent pay and benefits packages, including salary, commission, bonuses, benefits, company car, laptop & phone.
For more information on this role, please apply by email by clicking on the ‘Apply for job’ button below:
Dave West, Managing Director, Chint Ireland.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.