– Have total confidence in your measurements with a calibration service you can count on.
Precision measurement is important in research, development and innovation.
Accurate devices are essential for the safe production of products and the provision of many services across electrical, mechanical and industrial industries.
The RS calibration service makes sure the equipment you have or any new instruments you buy are accurate to international standards. From thermometry to test meters and measuring devices, you can be confident your equipment is compliant.
RS has a wide range of test & measurement equipment from leading brands like Fluke, Megger, Flir, Norbar, Keysight, Tektronix, Chauvin Arnoux, Seaward, Mitutoyo and many more, supplying quality instrumentation throughout Ireland.
By teaming up with Instrument Repairs & Calibration (IRC Ltd), based in Newtownabbey with a UKAS laboratory that is fully equipped with market-leading standards and run by a highly qualified team of engineers, RS can provide UKAS calibration to all industries while maintaining a reputation for quality, high level service and reliability. IRC are proud to hold ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accreditation, it is the only accreditation that defines what is required of a laboratory for it to demonstrate both technical competence of the personnel and the availability of all the technical resources needed to produce reliable data and results for a defined set of tests, measurements or calibrations. This gives customers full confidence in the calibration work being done.
The laboratory capability covers a broad range of test equipment and enables them to efficiently undertake all instrumentation repair and calibration requirements, including instrumentation for measuring the many parameters such as high voltage, temperature, humidity, pressure, torque, dimensional metrology and mass. Calibrations are traceable to National Standards and are in accordance with procedures laid down in BS EN ISO/IEC17025:2017.
Purchase new calibrated products:
You can choose from over 6,000 new products from our test and measurement category.
- Select the calibration option when you purchase, we have two services, RS standard certification gives traceability to national standards and the UKAS accreditation gives an international recognised industry mark of quality.
- We’ll calibrate and despatch these to you with UKAS or RSCAL accreditation within five working days.
- You receive a new, calibrated instrument straight from the box, ready to use.
Our recalibration service in partnership with IRC Ltd:
After you receive your quote, send your instruments to RS. They don’t have to have been purchased from us.
- Once we’ve recalibrated them, they’re returned to your site with certification within five working days.
- If your product fails, we can see if it can be adjusted and retested so you don’t have to buy a new one.
- Our services include minor repairs, cleaning and battery replacements.
If you want to find out more about our prices or receive a recalibration quote contact us on RIECalibration@rscomponents.com
or call 01 415 3100 to speak with our local team.