- Easy to use Elba and Giza Towel Rails come with Pro control panels and a 10-year guarantee.
- Geneva water heaters offer a simple yet efficient water heating solution to Irish customers.
Rointe has over 35 years of experience in providing sustainable thermal comfort and a global leader of technologically advanced, energy-efficient heating solutions. Irish customers choose Rointe for its wide range of radiators, towel rails, underfloor heating and unvented domestic electric hot water solutions.
Rointe has just launched a number of exciting new heating products to further enhance its range of heating solutions for Irish customers.
Elba & Giza Towel Rails
These new additions to the popular Rointe towel range offers customers and easy to use, plug and play installation with a 10-year guarantee. Limited stocks come in a range of chrome and white finishes with 3 control panels to choose from. Both products are available in 300W – 1000W options.
Elba & Giza Towel Rail Highlights (Panel Specific):
- 3 control panels to choose from
- Simple ON/OFF switch
- Operation indicator light
- IP54 / IP44
- 6 temperature modes
- Consumption indictor
- Max power mode
- Compatible with remote controls
- 4 preset heating programmes
- LCD screen & 24/7 programming
Geneva Water Heaters
The Rointe Geneva unvented electric water heater is a water heating solution with user friendly controls. It includes an external temperature control and an indicator light, so you’ll always know when your water is being heated.
This electric water heating system has copper heating elements to heat quickly and efficiently, plus a vitrified steel tank and CFC-free insulation foam. It also includes a thermal break system to help reduce heat loss. The Geneva electric unvented water heater is a reliable product that ensures your hot water is delivered and maintained at the right temperature.
Geneva Water Heater Highlights:
- 1500 W | Load profile: M (50 L), L (80 L + 100 L)
- Vertical installation (can be wall-mounted or floor supported)
- External temperature control regulator
- Thermal break system
- Vitrified steel tank with magnesium anode
- Size: 50 L – 440 mm (di) x 597 mm (h), 80 L – 440 mm (di) x 847 mm (h), 100 L – 440 mm (di) x 987 mm (h)
- Maximum working pressure: 8 bars
- ½” water connection
- Guarantee: 5 years tank | 2 years electronics
- Suitable for: 1 – 2 users
With over 35 years’ experience and a presence in over 10 countries, Rointe is a leading international manufacturer of electric heating, dedicated to providing sustainable, thermal comfort. Rointe’s products include radiators, towel rails, underfloor heating and unvented domestic electric hot water solutions.
Rointe in Ireland
The internationally renowned heating brand has just opened a dedicated Irish distribution centre in Dublin in response to a significant increase in demand for its popular range of heating products. The new centre will mean customers will be guaranteed delivery of Rointe heating products within 48 hours of the time they were ordered.
Irish Electricians and Heating Installers of Rointe products will also be able to benefit from the unique features and rewards of joining the Irish Rointe Club.
To sign up to become a Rointe Trusted Installer please visit our dedicated website page at:
For further information on these and other great Rointe products contacts us at:
T: (01) 553 0523
M: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.rointe.ie
Follow us on our dedicated Irish social channels at: