Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and digital transformation, announced that it has completed the acquisition of CUBIC, a company that specialises in modular systems for the construction of electrical panels.
CUBIC, founded in 1973, serves fast-growing industries such as renewable energy, data centers, and infrastructure, and is headquartered in Bronderslev, Denmark. CUBIC will be reported as part of Rockwell’s Power Control Business in the Intelligent Devices operating segment.
The acquisition supports and further accelerates CUBIC’s existing strategy on becoming the most innovative industry leader in modular system solutions for electrical switchboards. Likewise, CUBIC’s modular business will strengthen and expand Rockwell’s global reach for intelligent motor control center offerings.
“Rockwell is an industrial acquirer with the exact same mindset as CUBIC. Going forward, It has been invariable to build and add further value to our partner network. Our decency, trustworthiness, safety, honesty, product scope and values remain,” as Jesper Fristrup, COO states.
Going forward CUBIC will:
- Continue as-is.
- Remain with the same top management – Jacob Møller Knudsen, CEO and Jesper Fristrup, COO.
- Support their partners, with the same team and to the same high standards.
- Continue to operate as an independent supplier of enclosures.
- Continue to offer free choice of electrical components, and going forward even expand offerings of tested components.
- Support all partners as-is through the values deeply rooted in CUBIC’s heritage.
- Benefit from Rockwell’s capabilities to further accelerate the positive development on partner offerings through new products, new solutions, testing and digitalisation.
- Benefit from Rockwell’s access to larger projects and business segments.
“Joining Rockwell will enable us to expand our relationship and accelerate our global growth,” said Jacob Møller Knudsen, CEO. “This is a perfect match that will allow us to offer our customers the best solutions going forward.”
CUBIC continue to believe in unlocking the potential within modular thinking. Their unique attention to modularity, strengthened with Rockwell’s offerings, will going forward allow even more partners to comply with end-user demands. CUBIC will continue to provide unique adaptable enclosure solutions designed to fit for any user.